4-5 Medium potatoes
1 onion or a bunch of green onions
salt and pepper to taste
3 tbsp. butter
3 tbsp. flour
2 c. milk
1 1/2 c. cheddar cheese
1. Slice potatoes and layer in a 9X13 dish (spray with cooking spray)
2. Layer sliced onions on top.
3. Melt butter in a saucepan, whisk in flour. Add milk and lastly cheese.
4. Pour mixture over potatoes
5. Bake at 400 for 45 minutes to 1 hour (till potatoes are soft)
Ingredients used: We use organic milk from Smith's marketplace, and I even used wheat flour for the recipe. We grated the cheese from a block, we found out that pre shredded cheese has additives to help it not to clump.