Thursday, February 4, 2010

Angel Hair Pasta with Tomato and Basil












So I have recently discovered something about myself. I grew up never liking pasta or spaghetti. I avoided spaghetti and red sauce like the plague. Since we started doing this whole food thing, I found that I love pasta. . . I just hate ragu, prego and red spaghetti sauce. I have found so many great pasta recipes, here is one we had tonight that we loved and it only took twenty minutes to cook!

  • 1/4 c. olive oil
  • 3 cloves garlic
  • 2 pints grape tomatos
  • 5-6 large basil leaves
  • 1 tbsp. parsley
  • 1 tbsp. thyme
  • 1/2 tsp pepper
  • 1 pckg angel hair pasta
  • parmesan cheese to top
Heat the olive oil in a saute pan. Add garlic, tomatoes, basil, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper. Reduce heat and cook for seven minutes. Add tomatoes to pasta and top with parmesan.


No comments:

Post a Comment